Denholm Global Logistics offers direct, indirect or consolidated air freight services to achieve the right price while providing full flexibility to suit transit requirements.
A trusted network of overseas agents remains the same for both air freight and sea freight; in the event orders need to be either expedited or delayed, switching from one transport mode to another is swift and seamless.
As members of the WCA and WPA, the world's largest independent freight forwarder networks, we have at our disposal overseas partners consisting of 6200 offices in 792 cities across the globe.
With extensive experience in air freight, Denholm Global Logistics provide a range of value added services that can guarantee time and cost efficiencies through to final delivery:
- Development of product costing models and rate tariffs
- Final leg secure delivery solutions to add value and security to your supply chain
- Bonded and ETSF warehouse facilities at Manchester Airport and London Heathrow
- Optimisation of the customs process enabling you to more effectively manage your cash flow
- Leverage of services available from the companies within the Denholm Logistics Group.
Our pedigree is further underlined by accreditations from the major trade bodies, IATA, BIFA and DfT. We are also an AEO accredited agent.