Experienced, Reliable, Resourceful
Project shipping requires a forwarder who fully appreciates the way the client works, understands their individual needs, and is able to adapt to the variety of challenges presented by project cargoes. Denholm Global Logistics' project forwarding team provide this expertise.
As well as our off site office based staff we also have staff who work within the client's offices, liaising with engineers and procurement officers as to the most cost effective ways of moving cargo. Progress chasing suppliers and status reporting to the client are amongst our daily routines.
Our specialist services include:
- Dedicated project team
- Project planning and consulting
- Site Inspections at both origin and destination
- Load planning, cargo surveying and risk assessments
- Feasibility studies and route surveys
- Crane hire
- Full and part charter
- Expediting Heavy Lift and Abnormal loads
- Witness loading
- Members of WWPC, the world's Premier Project Forwarding Consortium
- Full support from Denholm's international network of dedicated project partners